The kinstrukto timepiece is made adhering to the highest quality standards and comes with an international warranty of one (1) year from the date of purchase. The warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of the purchase.
During the warranty period, the Japanese quartz watch movement (i.e. the machinery of the watch), hands and dial are the components covered under the warranty. These will either be repaired or your kinstrukto timepiece will be replaced at no additional expense, within a reasonable time, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
In case of replacement, it cannot be guaranteed that you will receive the exact same model. If your model is not available, a kinstrukto timepiece of equal value or of the same series will be provided. The warranty for the replacement watch ends one (1) year from the date the replacement watch is received by you.
The warranty does not cover:
- The life of the battery
- Normal wear and tear and ageing (for example, scratched glass; alteration of the colour and / or material of the straps; peeling of the plating)
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by kinstrukto
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from the use, non-functioning, defects or inaccuracy of the kinstrukto timepiece
If you experience any damage to your kinstrukto timepiece that may be considered covered under this warranty, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Warranty Claim”. To ease and expedite the process, please include the following information when contacting us:
- Order receipt (note: If your kinstrukto watch is a gift, please contact the person who purchased it for you to receive the proof of purchase / order receipt)
- Pictures of the watch and the damage
- Full name, address complete with city and postal / zip code and telephone number